Buy, Sell, Trade Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy, Sell, Trade Online

A forum for those who like to buy, sell and trade online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Dr Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edie

My Dr Visit Empty
PostSubject: My Dr Visit   My Dr Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

For those who do not know, last Friday, I went to the dr due to having a lot of back pain, she gave me meds and wanted me to get an x ray

on Sunday, I went to the clinic because the pain was so horrid (I sat in the waiting room crying like a baby, it hurt so much)... they gave me a shot and stronger pain pills

Today, I went back to dr for a follow up, and she said the results of the x rays show degrading in the back bone and right hip (did not get left hip xrayed)... minor but there...

Add to that, vitamin d deficiency , and pre diabetic... ugh

So... physical therapy, more meds, and time. And hopefully I will be better.

Meanwhile I am going to see if hubby will help me this weekend sort through some stuff and set up a sewing area for me, so I can get back to sewing. (if nothing else, pack away some of the fabric I am not currently using so I can get to the machine)

Wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
cricket

My Dr Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dr Visit   My Dr Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Sorry to hear about your back Edie. I know its hard to do, but if there is any way you can try to exercise it some what, it certainly would help out. I guess tho you'll be doing that in therapy?

I get back aches all the time, from lack of exercise! I know this, cause I sit around and do nothing, all day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Edie

My Dr Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dr Visit   My Dr Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks Cricket

yeah I will be getting exercise
I too sit around too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Dr Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dr Visit   My Dr Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dr Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buy, Sell, Trade Online :: General Discussions :: General Chat-